All of these methods can be DIY, but Jungle Care would be happy to come and help!
Initial phone interviews and 1/2 hour on-site consultations are free.
This site is meant to be informational, educational, and instructive.
The hope is that readers will incorporate green practices, cut down on plastic, detoxify homes and yards, conserve resources, cut down on consumerism, and maybe even-- save some money...
Office: 804-285-2994; Cell/Text: 804-248-8348
Original content and design by Jungle Care
PHOTO: Garzicocha Lake, Rio Napo, Ecuador
* Green organizing, GoGreen principals are introduced
* Kitchen organizing and "kitchen coaching" for efficiency, avoiding food waste, water management, and preparation of simple healthy foods
* Organizing mail
*Office organizing: Paper stacks, complex paperwork, financials,
* Residential organizing: Main rooms, bedrooms, baths, other rooms; incorporating green principals and Feng Shui methods
* Closets, wardrobe consultation
* Third party teaching organization skills, room
cleaning techniques, and neatness coaching to teens (of all ages)